When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address or other details to help you with your experience. We collect information from you when you register on our site or enter information on our site.
We may use the information we collect when you register, make a booking, sign up for our newsletter or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalise your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To send periodic e-mails regarding your order or other products, services or special offers.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to the networks and are required by law to keep the information confidential.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is set or you can choose to turn cookies off altogether. You do this through your browser settings. Each browser is a little different so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookie settings.
If visitors disable cookies some features of the site will not work correctly, however, you can still contact us by e-mail and make bookings.
The ability to log in to the site and post comments will however not be possible.
We do not sell, swap or transfer your personal information to third parties unless agreed with you in advance.
We will only release your information to law enforcement agencies upon being presented with a court order to do so.
The CANSPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have e-mails stopped from being sent and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to enquiries and/or other requests or questions.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
• Require that you must Double Opt-In to receive our Newsletter
• NOT to use false or misleading subjects or e-mail addresses
• Identify the message as an advertisement in a reasonable way
• Allow users to unsubscribe by applying a link in each e-mail
• Honour opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can
• Email us at email@example.com and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence
• You may rejoin our Newsletter/Mailing List at any time in the future
Tenerife Golf Holidays
17 Las Vistas